Check out what’s in my beauty bag for a 16 hour flight today- yeah for vacations!!!
Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelletes – face wipes are the best invention for traveling. Not only do they make cleaning your face incredibly simple, but you don’t have to get up to use the cramped and icky restroom on the plane. No mess! The Cucumber wipes are so gentle and refreshing.
- Lumene Time Freeze Firming Eye cream – great for depuffing after an overnight flight and helps lighten dark circles.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm – I’ve been reading about this balm everywhere lately; it’s quoted to be “the ultimate pick me up for stressed out skin.” Of the articles and posts I’ve read, ladies love taking this balm on the plane as it helps rehydrate your skin from the flight while giving it a radiant glow. Yes please. I’ve been using it for the last week before my trip and can attest to the moisturizing properties and “glow” effect- lets see what she does after this plane ride.
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist – face sprays are absolutely essential to travel in my book. I love this one because of the calming effect that rosewater has. The mist is simple and light and makes you feel fresh all throughout the flight. I grabbed a travel size bottle ages ago and continue to refill it from the larger bottle.
- Embryiolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate – a powerful moisturizer that I use when my skin gets irritated and patchy.
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens– you never know when you could get oily!
- Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream – a favorite body cream of mine, check it out, it does a wonderful job of hydrating and nourishing skin.
- Sample of Amore Pacific’s Natural Protector with SPF 30 for the morning when I land.
- Eye mask, ear plugs, travel toothbrush and toothpaste
Have a Happy 4th of July everyone! xoxo