So… the only time I leave the house without makeup on my face is when I’m heading to the gym. For every other outing I have on at least a few products to simply enhance my features and give the illusion that I’m bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed. After lots of practice my routine down to 5 minutes or less.
This morning I threw on (and therefore have time for this post)
- a tinted moisturizer for light and subtle skin evening- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- an illuminating product atop my cheekbones- RMS Living Luminizer
- a CREAM blush is key to quick application and natural appearance- G-Spot The Multiple From Nars
- my favorite mascara (we all know I go through a ton each month)
- under eye concealer- YSL Touche Eclat