Happy New Year lovies! Did you enjoy your Holiday season? Were you spoiled rotten by your loved ones? There’s no question that I was. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with those special people back on the east coast.
So it’s the Monday after the New Year, and I want to know if you’ve made any beauty resolutions for yourself? If you are going to start somewhere, I might suggest dressing yourself with Hollywood Starlet worthy lashes everyday. MyGlam sent me a deluxe sample of Tarte Cosmetic’s Lights, Camera, Lashes in my December bag… OMG! Love it!
I just adore the fact that Tarte refers to this mascara as a “push-up bra for your lashes” because it lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions them all in one Super Star formula! According to Tarte, this mascara is clinically proven to beef up your lash volume by 424%. Can you handle that? In my experience, these claims couldn’t be more true. I love the results with this mascara, and only use two coats as opposed to my usual four. Each swipe comes out clean, no clumps, and you see instant beautiful results. Like all other Tarte products, results are achieved with environmentally friendly ingredients:
- carnauba wax: emollient derived from the leaves of the carnauba palm this natural wax ensures a smooth application
- high-performance naturals™: ground-breaking eco-technology; earth engineered™ formulas deliver clinically-proven results using unique and proprietary blends of 100% natural ingredients
- mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been know to soothe and soften the skin
- olive esters: conditions, treats and protects lashes
- provitamin B5: vitamin B derivative that treats and thickens lashes
- rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen lashes
- water: pure water delivers and retains moisture
According to Tarte’s site, they are currently sold OUT of this mascara. Sephora.com still has it, and you might want to also try your local store.
Glam it up ladies!