So I’m heading out of town for work over the next few days and thought I would share the contents of my travel makeup bag! I can hear my guy now… “That is all for two days worth of meetings?”… well yes it is, and I feel that I paired it down! So here goes.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm. The most versatile color out there and it’s sensational on all complexions.
- Bare Minerals Foundation and Mineral Veil. I was lucky to score these minis that are TSA friendly.
- Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic. I use this as a hightlighting bronzer.
- Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara. This mascara doesn’t clump, and provides the right amount of volume and length for me.
- Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow and Eye Bright. Two separate products, one to keep my brows in check and the other to highlight around my eyes.
- Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain. Long lasting lip stain that tastes yummy too!
- Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten. This shadow should be a requirement for every person who wears makeup.
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. I have crazy dark circles at all times, and love the way this one lasts all day.
- Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Earth Angel. Love the bronze color in this one as it really compliments my green eyes.
- Urban Decay Glide On Eyeliner in Crush
- MakeUpForEver Aqua Eyes in Gold
Just wait until you see what I bring on a LONG trip!